Just wanted to check in to see if you've
heard about this event on the weekend:
Are you going?
If you haven't reserved your ticket yet, you
should definitely consider it as Armand will
be discussing some VERY important issues for
small business owners selling on the web.
- The new Visa/Mastercard policy and
specifically what you can and can't do in
regards to recurring billing
- How to navigate through all the recent
changes to Google Adwords
- What the new FTC regulations mean to you
- and much more!
After this event, you'll be crystal clear
about how to setup your sites to comply.
If you sell anything online, you need to be
aware of these changes so that you not only
comply, but so that you also excel in the new
The good news is, on March 12th, 13th and
14th, all of these questions will be answered
in great detail.
By the end of the 3 days you'll know exactly
what you can and can't do - along with a
gameplan of what you should do next.
You'll learn all kinds of other powerful
- How to dominate your "local search"
- Why your "marketing sequence" is likely
killing your conversions - and an easy method
for quickly fixing it
- How to REALLY leverage social media tools
like Twitter, Facebook and Google Buzz
- THE most effective (and highest converting)
salesletter you should use
- Why Microsoft Bing is quickly becoming the
"go-to" place for pay per click marketing and
how you can easily stay ahead of your
- and much more!
Where is this being shared?
At a 3-day intensive called Armand Live.
It's all taking place March 12th, 13th and
14th in Los Angeles, CA.
You can find out all the details here:
P.S This entire 3-day intensive is taught by
one person - can you tell who it is from this
- Quote Of The Day | PerezHilton.com
- Hot Air » Blog Archive » Quotes of the day
- (Event) “Envelopes”: Living, Sustainable Architecture At Pratt ...
- Cisco's Non-Event Event: Does Anyone Want A Faster Internet? – 24 ...
- Anti-Santorum fliers passed out at ICA event « Iowa Independent
- China tries microblogging top political event of the year, with ...
- Facebook event ticket sales incoming? | Electricpig
- Google's Chief Economist: “Newspapers Have Never Made Much Money ...
- Mainsoft's Harmony Brings Google Docs To Microsoft Outlook
- Foursquare + Google Maps = FourWhere
- Hey Look Who's Joining the Party – Sony Talks About PSP Go Phone ...
- NSFW: Hey, America! Our draconian copyright law could kick your ...
- F#: Modelling An Interest Rate Swap (IRS) Trade Using FpML 5.0 ...
- March Madness: Stocks Are Up 68% - The Curious Capitalist - TIME.com
- Top Stories: March 9, 2010 : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
- Dean and 500 Followers March for Health Care Reform « The ...
- Inbound Marketing: A Social Media Primer – WebWorkerDaily
- Customer Service: New Marketing For Small Business | Small ...
- Win Some Marketing Assistance! | web-hosting-newsletter.com
- Simple Small Business Marketing Ideas Often Work The Best ...
Powered By Famous Quotes
Tags: affiliate internet make money online program, affiliate make money online program ways, Buzz, Conversions, easy ways to make money, Excel, Facebook, Ftc Regulations, Gameplan, Google, Hey, home based business, home based business network marketing, home based business opportunities, home based businesses, how to make money online, how to make money quick, legitimate home based business, Live X, Local Search, make money easy, make money fast, make money fast online, make money online now, Media Tools, Microsoft, Pay Per Click, Pay Per Click Marketing, Php, Recurring Billing, Small Business Owners, Twitter, Visa Mastercard